Ultimate WP SMS Pro
The Ultimate WP SMS (or UWS) WordPress SMS plugin provides a great way of connecting with your customers, blog subscribers or club members. This plugin allows you to send SMS, MMS and voice messages to a group or to individuals.
The Pro plugin is an upgrade to the Ultimate WP SMS Lite plugin, providing a whole host of extra features (see lite vs pro comparison).
To use this plugin you will need a Twilio account and number. If you don’t have a Twilio account, you can sign up for a free trial account, then see what the UWS plugin can do for you. Twilio’s charges are explained here.
As discussed in this article, SMS messages have “open rate” of 98%, i.e. 98% of all SMS messages sent, are opened by the recipient. This compares to only 22% of emails sent, so engage with your customers, by sending SMS messages from the UWS plugin.
- Allows SMS, text-to-voice or audio file messages to be sent a group or individuals.
- Receive SMS messages.
- Send and receive MMS messages (US and Canada only).
- Create as many user groups as you wish.
- Add a wide variety of merge tags to your messages.
- Integration with the WordPress user database. Creating groups from existing WordPress roles and allowing you to use an existing phone number meta field.
- Create one or more subscription forms, using Gravity Forms or the built-in UWS forms, allowing website visitors to subscribe to SMS updates.
- Use a confirmation code with the built-in UWS forms during the subscription process.
- Send auto-response ‘welcome’ messages to new subscribers.
- Support for Twilio’s Messaging Services, which distributes your outbound messaging traffic evenly across a pool of Twilio phone numbers.
- Support for “opt-outs”, so your subscribers can choose not to receive messages.
- Receive notifications by SMS or email address, when you receive an SMS or new subscription.
- Includes a ‘virtual phone’ interface, allowing you have a two-way SMS text conversation.
- Sends SMS notifications for Woocommerce orders.
- Allows you to send messages to your Woocommerce customer base.
- Supports WordPress multisite networks.
- New numbers entered are verified by Twilio, to ensure the number is valid.
- Support for Emojis in SMS messages.
- One time payment with life time license to use the product.
- First class support for 12 months.
- Upgrades for 12 months.
- Continued development, adding features suggested by existing customers.
Other Features include…
The Ultimate WP SMS Pro plugin includes the following features:
- Uses Twilio Notify API to improve message sending reliability.
- Shows the history of all successfully sent and received messages.
- Provides remote commands that can be issued from an administrator’s cell phone, allowing group details to be retrieved and messages to be sent to groups remotely, without logging into the WordPress dashboard.
- Support for Twilio’s Sender ID capability on SMS and MMS messages. This replaces your Twilio number with some text, such as your company name, allowing you to add branding to your text messages. (Not supported by Twilio in the US).
- Integration with WooCommerce, allowing your Woo customers to synchronised with a Ultimate WP SMS Group, so you can send them messages.
- Includes an admin and user role and new capabilities for WordPress Multisite users or for making the plugin available to non-admin users.
- Allows a subscription keyword to be specified for each group. People can text the keyword to your Twilio number to be subscribed to the group.
- Provides a “bulk import” facility, allowing your existing customer’s or member’s details to be imported into the UWS plugin.
- Receive notifications if someone unsubscribes from a group.
- Allows selection of all media types for MMS messages. Allowing all of the media file types that Twilio supports to be sent in MMS messages.
- Allows members lists to be downloaded into a CSV file
- Support for WordPress multisite networks and cross network activation of the plugin.
- Automatic updates from the WordPress dashboard and a licence key.
- Implementing auto-add groups. Allowing the numbers from inbound SMS messages to be automatically added to chosen groups.
- Support for unicode characters.
- Allows the gender and language to be chosen for text-to-voice messaging.
- Support for the UWS Scheduler extension plugin.
- Support for SQLlite.
- Show the message price when hovering over the status field on the History tab.
- An SMS or email can be sent to an admin user, when new member subscribes to a group.
Single site with monthly and yearly subscription options are available.
The single site monthly/yearly license, permits installation of the plugin on a single site and includes support and upgrades till active subscription.
When you purchase the plugin, a recurring annual/monthly renewal is created, which will automatically renew your licence, providing a further support and upgrades. The renewal can be cancelled at any time.
If your licence does expire, then the plugin will not continue to work, and no new upgrades will be issued and support will no longer be provided.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
The Ultimate WP SMS Pro has been downloaded 1133 times!